Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

Troubling with laptop working

Product Name: HP Pavilion 17 e016dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
I tried to return my laptop to its original settings. However when I did that, the laptop restarted but never got out out of the starting/rebooting stage. All it says is preparing automatic repair, then it'll say diagnosing your pc. Aftet that it will do the same thing over again? Is there any way I can get it to work again?
0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Troubling with laptop working

Hello @rpanfo95,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I read your post about the Automatic Repair, and wanted to help!

Please review the following documents, and let me know how it goes:

HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)

How to Fix the Automatic Repair Loop in Windows 8.1

Please let me know if this information was helpful by clicking the thumbs up below.

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation