Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Trying to find help for a HP TPN-I119

HP Recommended
HP TPN-I119
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My girlfriend has a HP TPN-I119 laptop and she wasnt to upgrade the hard drive so that she can install sims onto it.

As I have a stream laptop with the same type of hard drive as this laptop, I know that its a possibility that the hard drive can not be upgraded as my stream laptop has the hard drive built into the motherboard...

I found out about my laptop throught the HP support, but I cant seem to find this laptop in the product search.

Can anyone help me with my issue?

Either by telling me what the actual product is called or by telling me if the hard drive can be upgraded.

thanks in advance

Daniel

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
72 71 8 20
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi , 

please help me with the product number to check the specifications of th unit 

I am an HP Employee

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation