Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AC77 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Turn off touchpad

HP ProBook

How can I turn off the touchpad of the HP ProBook ? I do have another HP where I (double)click on the little light on the touchpad to turn it on/off, but that is not working with this ProBook. As the touchpad is extremely sensitive I really need to turn it off.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
42 1 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Turn off touchpad

Hi @AC77,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with the HP ProBook  is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Click here for details.

Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

TechRush5
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation