cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Tom8062 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

USB flash drive stopped working

Pavilion G7

Two of the three drives are not working

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 9841 921 1463
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

USB flash drive stopped working

Hello, @Tom8062 - Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for reaching out to HP Support Forums! I’d like to be of your assistance!

I understand that you are having issues with USB flash drive. You mentioned that 2 out of 3 are not working. Could you please provide me with little more details like the make of the USB flash drives and what happens when you plug them in? Please let me know.

Alternatively, I found a user video in YouTube which has helped many customers who had a similar issue. Please not, this is not an HP video. This is simply made by a user. You can give it a try: http://hp.care/2i1b4x6

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation