cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TalaQ Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

UnKnown Devices on PCI Express Root Complex

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p212
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After upgrading my hp laptop with windows10 64bit , I installed all drivers present in the website for 15-p212ne . However, in device manager, I got an error below Other Devices-Unknown Device as 'Location: on PCI Express Root Complex, "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)" . How can I obtain this driver ? 

In the Details tab(Hardware ID) is the following:

ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_6007
ACPI\HPQ6007
*HPQ6007

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
103,468 97,507 15,142 23,312
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

UnKnown Devices on PCI Express Root Complex

Hi:

You need this driver...

This package provides HP 3D DriveGuard Software (HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection) for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard Software protects the hard drive by parking the heads if the notebook is accidentally dropped, or is abruptly impacted by another object.

File name: sp71811.exe

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation