cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Musni Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unable to deliver Hp Envy Notebook 13-d045TU purchase online (Philippines Office)

Hp Envy Notebook 13-d045TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am from Malaysia.  I purchased and paid for Hp Envy Notebook 13-d045TU online (Philippines Office-order confirmation no. SCP0661162) on 02/06/2016 of which I was told that stock was available and delivery will be within 6 to 10 days. As it has already been 6 days from this note, I contacted Mr Mark Ian (person who placed my order) on HP web and had a chat with him on the delivery status.  Mark told me that delivery can only be made in between 6 to 10 JULY 2016..a month away. Very very disappointed..

1. At least have the courtesy to call or mail me saying that there's a delay. If I did not chat with him, I would still be waiting.

2. My current HP Pavilion g4 has gone obselete and looking forward to be replaced with another HP product - really disappointed with the service.

3. My money is already in HP bank and really hope someone take the trouble to refund..surely buy another brand with better service.

4. Mark recommended me to replace another model for an additonal RM300..hmm..no deal, difficult to trust and asked for a refund. I also asked Mark to arrange for the replacement model at the same price (RM4,557.12) but he chose to refund rather then working on my request.

HP management/sharholders should look into this issue for it to be competitive in the market. Someone told me to get Dell, but I like Hp better as I have been using Hp since I was young. Otherwise my next product is Dell. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
41,041 39,520 6,148 10,661
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unable to deliver Hp Envy Notebook 13-d045TU purchase online (Philippines Office)

We can't really help with this in this Forum. We don't work for HP and have no access to company finances. HP has apparently decided to refund your money so enjoy the new Dell I guess. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation