cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
evuri Tutor
Tutor
12 7 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unable to dual boot Kali in windows 10

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I tried to dual boot Kali Linux on a windows 10 . first tried grub but that didn't worked later used 3 Rd party software ( easybcd) easybcd says unable to open because of restriction set by Microsoft . by the way Im in legacy . I formatted and freshly installed win 10 in legacy from scratch and installed Kali but that didn't worked. I heard I have a latest laptop manufactured so no solution ... Any help
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
19,616 17,525 1,630 3,834
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unable to dual boot Kali in windows 10

evuri

There's much more involved in trying to load a Linux distro onto a new Win10 PC, as evindenced in this Ubuntu forums post: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2147295

In addition, support here is mostly limited to Windows PCs, so you're not going to get much for Kali.

Your best bet is to hunt down a Kali Linux support forum and see what they can provide.

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation