Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Unexpected DVD shutdown

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 Notebook

When going to play a DVD the PC will do what its supposed to do by way of making the noises of the disc drive it will open the CyberLink programme in whch the DVD's are played on and even sometimes play the DVD for a few minutes but then it will just shut down the programme. Its almost like its just given up on trying to play the DVD. It doesn't give any warning or messages about whats just happened.. its a good laptop but one of the main things I use it for is DVD's!!

Please help I'm no good with technology and would appreciate any advice which could be given. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey@Lulu432,

Thanks for reaching out to HP Support Forums. One stop for all solutions about your HP product.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

I was going through your post and would like to help you.

Unable to use the DVD drive successfully. Is that, Correct?

I need the exact model number of the PC in order to know the specifications and the bundled software that was provided with it.

Please share more to serve you.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation