Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Saeed8 Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unknown Device in Device Manager - Pavilion p252tx

Pavilion p252tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi Team,

Please help me to resolve a problem, I've one unknown device in device manager I've tried to update drivers but issue didn't reolve after it. Can you help me to figure out what is this unknown device.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
100423 13849 21282
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unknown Device in Device Manager - Pavilion p252tx

Hi:

There can be several devices listed as unknown, so it is hard to say which driver you need.

Please post the hardware ID for the unknown device, and then I will post the link to the driver you need.

To find the hardware ID, go to the device manager and click on the Unknown Device needing the driver.

Then click on the Details tab at the top of the unknown device window.

Now you will see a Property drop down list and it will be set to Device Description.

Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation