cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Celvin7317 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Upgrade HP Pavilion with Backlit Keyboard

HP Pavilion ab032tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello All... My name Celvin from Indiaand I own a HP PAVILION ab032tx Laptop.
Is my laptop compatible for the up-gradation with Backlit Keyboard?

PLEASE CONFIRM THAT MY HP PAVILION ab032tx Laptop IS COMPATIBLE FOR THIS UP-GRADATION, IF COMPATIBLE, DOES ALL THE KEY STROKES WORKS FINE AS THE PREVIOUS ONE?

Also how I can get it install from service center, because I don’t want to void my warranty.
Please confirm as soon as possible.

I called US, they mentioned me part no. 809032-002. And asked me to contact Hp India, HP India is saying this is not possible to install backlit keyboard. Please confirm.

Regards..
Celvin B

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18447 18394 1505 2546
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Upgrade HP Pavilion with Backlit Keyboard

@Celvin7317

Welcome to the HP Forums,
I hope you're well 🙂

As I understand you want to upgrade HP Pavilion with Backlit Keyboard,

I must let you know that HP does not recommend upgrading/changing a working keyboard to another to customize it as it may void the warranty of the keypad,

That said, If you wish to upgrade it, you may do it at your own discretion,

The software and hardware warranty from HP will be valid for all other parts within the laptop except the new keypad.

Let me know what you'd like to do, so that I may help you accordingly.

It's been a pleasure interacting with your and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.
And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.
Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation