Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Solid_Israel_16 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Upgrade SSD Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM​)

Product name: HP ENVY x360 m6
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hola me gustaria camnbiar el HHD de mi laptop por una ssd Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM​).

Me gustaria saber si mi laptop es compatible y hasta q tamaño de memoria se puede instalar.

Es posible tener una HHD y SSD al mismo tiempo funcionando en laptop.

Saludos.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
17204 12618 232 947
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
Solid_Israel_16 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I would like to change the HHD of my laptop for a Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B / AM).

I would like to know if my laptop is compatible and if there is a limit of the capacity of the ssd size of memory that can be installed.

and i want to know if it is possible to have an HHD and SSD running on my laptop at the same time.

Sorry for grammar in this post. My english is not good.

Greetings.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation