Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
McClaus Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Upgrade intel wireless 7265 ngw to ac 8260? Will it run?

Envy 17 n106 nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It's possible (or convenient) on Envy 17  upgrade intel wireless 7265 ngw to ac 8260? Will it run?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7692 420 575
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Upgrade intel wireless 7265 ngw to ac 8260? Will it run?

@McClaus, welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you wanted to know if the internal wireless card can be upgraded to "ac 8260".

As per the specifications, your PC already has 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combo (Miracast compatible) wireless card which supports both 2.5 and 5 GHz. Hence, there is no need for an upgrade.

You may also check the specifications from the link: http://hp.care/2iemSxN

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation