Note on archived topics.
07-30-2014 04:01 AM
Repost here folowwing advise from HP support (original post here - http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Hardware-Upgrades-Replacements/upgrade-wwan-un2430-card/m-p/4213726#M40... )
to the existing wlan card in probook 6570b added WWAN un2430 Sierra Wireless Gobi 3000 MC8355 card. All drivers in place (used from HP site 126.96.36.199 for un2430):
- HP un2430 Mobile Broadband Module Modem
- HP un2430 Mobile Broadband Module Diagnostics
- HP un2430 Mobile Broadband Module NMEA
- HP un2430 Mobile Broadband Module USB Device
- HP un2430 Mobile Broadband Module USB Device and hardware ids is "USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_371d&MI_06"
(result almost same for 6560b)
When tried to run HP connection Manager (188.8.131.52) i see permanent "device is initializing" message and nothing happend.
System win 7pro 64bit
Appreciate if someone can guide what else should be done\installed to get it into working state.
08-29-2014 02:46 AM
Denis thank you for a clarification,
Will be apprecited if someone with same card installed on notebook will take a look what driver should be installed for following VId\PID - USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_371d&MI_06 ( i just presume, it should be probably some device un2430 mentioned in "Network adapters" section in Device manager).
Trully appreciate for any kind of help.