Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Kapoeirado Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Usb Host Controller - Driver Missing

15-ay008la
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Good Afternoon

After installing Win 7 (64b) on my laptop , and installing most of the Drivers available for this computer, I noticed that none of the usb hubs worked. I checked the device status on the Device manager, just to find out that The USB Host controller wasnt intalled at all. 

This device has the Exclamation mark on it, and I tried to install it with several drivers with no results.

Please help me getting the right drivers to enable the USB ports

Note: None of the USB Controllers or devices are installed 

Laptop :   15-ay008la

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
100429 13849 21282
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Usb Host Controller - Driver Missing

Hi:

Download, unzip and run the setup application from the link below...

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22824/USB-3-0-Driver-Intel-USB-3-0-eXtensible-Host-Control...

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation