Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 21 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have a DM3 with win 7 home 64bit and have the same issue, the volume using the laptop speakers is soooo low.  I just contacted HP chat support and what a waste of time

please let me know if anyone figures out how to increase the laptop volume on the dm3.

Thanks,

[text removed for privacy]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
11 9 0 4
Message 22 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Try what was listed above about equalizing volume. It works to some extent.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
12 11 0 0
Message 23 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i hve a dm4 i tried all the solutions about reinstalling driver and enhnacement settings ...but nothing is working for me ....i think the speaker quality in all thz hp laptops is really vry inferior coz my phone has a louder volume thn my hp lapttop...dont know if hp support knows about it or no

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
12 11 0 0
Message 24 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

plz help anyone who found a solution of low volume issue with hp dm4 or dm3 series of laptop

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 25 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

A general question for HP:

What is the point of putting up an online forum for the discussion of problems with your products if you have no intentions whatsoever of working to resolve them?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4
85 85 1 8
Message 26 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

try this fix from microsoft run the fix it. it is like installing the default driver from microsoft this is an additional driver for the sound so do not uninstall the sound driver from HP.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888111

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation