cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hema_TS123 Tutor
Tutor
6 4 1 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WLAN not getting enabled

Presario CQ42
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
When i hit f12 only Bluetooth is getting enabled.WLAN stay disabled. Can someone pls tell me if i need to install any driver for to enable WLAN??
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ITgrad2015 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WLAN not getting enabled

Hello Hema_TS123,

If you look in the bottom right hand corner where the time and date is do you see your wifi bars? If so, do they have a big red X over them or a star over them?

Another way you can back sure your wifi is enabled is going to your device manager, under network adapters you want to find your wireless adapater and right click on that. You should see something that says enable.

Please let me know if this works.

thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation