Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RoyMoon Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty Duration showing 10 months

HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have bought this HP 15 Notebook (product no. N4G35PA#ACJ) from Flipkart.com on 18th march 2016. As per the invoice/purchse date (18-03-2016) and product description (1 year warranty) the warranty should end in 24 March 2016. But I can see (on 16-05-2016) in the HP support assistant window that it is showing "Warranty and services remaining for 8 months". It means I get only 10 months warranty on the product and not 12 months. I registered my product as soon as I received and started using it in March 2016. I donýt understand why it is showing like this. And what do I need to do to rectify the warranty information. Please suggest ASAP. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
16528 215 879
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RoyMoon

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
RoyMoon Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay, thank you.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation