Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MissAnnIceland Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty and support

HP ENVY Notebook - 15t-k200 CT
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi there, I have a HP Envy laptop that was purchased one year ago, last week the laptop stops booting up and  as I was traveling i did not have the chance to have it looked at or send it to HP.

This friday i return home and have the laptop looked at by a computer repair workshop and they find out that the motherboard is shorting. 

Today i go online to go see what my options for repairs are and the warranty has expired 12 hours ago.

Does anyone know what my options in this situation are if i can provide proof to HP that the laptop died when it was under warranty or am i just screwed by what happened to me ?

With advanced thanks 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation