cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Raj4mIndia Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty in India after purchasing Laptop from US

“I am buying a laptop from US and getting it in India. What all guaranty shall I get on this product? If no direct guaranty is available then please show me different options available with me for warranty along with cost.” Interested products are:

1.      HP Pavilion dv7-1450us Entertainment Notebook PC, bronze – $730

2.      HP Pavilion dv7-2170us Entertainment Notebook PC, espresso black - $950

3.      HP Pavilion dv6-1230us Entertainment Notebook PC, espresso black - $700

4.      HP Pavilion dv6-1260se Artist Edition 2 Notebook PC - $830

5.      HP HDX 16-1370us Entertainment Notebook PC, titanium - $950

Looking for fast reply. I need to but the laptop in a day or two. :mansad:

4 REPLIES 4
Joliejoe Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The list of the HP Laptops in India that you have mention is great as these laptop models have ultimate processing capabilities and suits for your entertainment purposes. These are great and give you the thing which made HP the world leader, i.e the best product in the best price. I personally have a HP Pavilion laptop that I had purchased last year from U.S. That was cost near $1299 and has no problems till now. I will recommend you to purchase the HP Laptop from India if it is available in the Indian market. This will cost you less as you may have to pay for the shipping charges too if purchasing from other country. For the Warranty related issue you should follow the complete details about of that model and the warranty section where it is included about the warranty in their own country and also in other country. For best assistance you can directly talk to the online experts of HP and they will give you complete details about the price, warranty and other issues. It may also possible that after paying little more money, you can get the extended warranties on the selected models. I will recommend you to visit these sites like http://www.laptopcomputersindia.com or http://www.wirelesslaptopcomputer.info for better details.

Regards,

Jolie

0 Kudos
davetheroyale Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also want to puchase a HP DV6 laptop. I want to buy HP DV6 3050 TX. Whichever HP laptop I buy, If I buy it from india, can I get it serviced at London? or vice versa?

Please tell me soon because I have to make my decision quick.

0 Kudos
ASG_Diego Tutor
Tutor
10 10 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

well let me try to explain the hp international warranty:

If you purchase a product on the us lets say a dv6-2010us and then you move to mmm let's say england and something goes wrong with your motherboard you can check with hp england directly and they are not going to have the exact same model but let's say they have a dv6-1512 with a compatible motherboard sincwe you have a travelers wty or international wty hp england would have to replace the motherboard sometimes it's a little bit hard to get it replaced but you can call hp and ask for a manager and they can work with you to get it replaced

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
345 341 16 47
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Global warranty will cover phone support if you are outside US. Now if your computer is not marketed on the place you brought it to, call your local HP (in this case HP India) case manager will contact US case manager for them to ship a motherboard replacement (anything hardware).

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation