cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Anoj
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Warranty issues

HP Recommended
Hi I have purchased Hp 8 Gb pen drive from Snap Deal bearing order no. 1450224732 on 24 Nov, 2013. I have purchased it to store music to play my car, its playing music like "scratched CD" so when I connected it to my PC it says "please insert disk." I have contacted Snap Deal they ask me contact HP service Centre and here in Gangtok, Sikkim i think there is no HP Service Centre. What to do? Please help me.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chauntain
Level 5
Level 5
119 119 12 30
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Anoj.

I'm sorry to hear that your pen drive is not working correctly. There have been several discussions about pen drive use on the forum that may be of benefit. Below is a link to a discussion thread that may help you work with your pen drive.

Pen Drive Discussion Topic

If that doesn't help, I found HP support contact information for your region and have included a link to the Web site below.

Contact HP Support

I hope that this helps.

-- Chauntain

I work on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Click the KUDOS THUMBS UP on the left to say “Thanks” for helping! .
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation