Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
azure7o Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty on HP Spectre x360

Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello ,

First I want to say that I tried contacting HP sales in 5pm they said that they are working from 8am to 2 am which is already a warning sign ...

I am planning on buying HP Spectre x360 ash silver.
I love how it looks and also the performance is really good for the money.

My concern is that I have read so many complains of cracked screen from itself ( design flaw or uncalculated pressure on the screen or heating up too much , something is causing the screens to crack ...) Hp hasn't made official statement on this issue and so far I understood that the warranty doesn't cover it.
I don't want to spend so much money on something that will break from itself and the warranty won't cover it.

Is there someway to include this issue in the warranty before buying the laptop?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
azure7o Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty on HP Spectre x360

Nobody with the same concern ? 

I already bought tablet-pc with pen , but I also want a beautifull laptop , should I go for the fruit ?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation