cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Eeyore
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

What battery do I need for HP Pavilion m6 Notebook PC model B5S08UA#ABA

HP Recommended
Pavilion m6 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Subject says it all.  Can anyone help me with battery and does HP sell it still?  Or direct me to a site and I can figure out for self?  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Found m6-1045dx designation in battery compartment.  Finding batteries under this designation easy.  Case closed.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
5 REPLIES 5
Tardis40
Retired
Retired
3,798 2,969 201 436
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @Eeyore,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand you are have question about the battery. I will be glad to help you.

Per Hp part surfer the battery you need is part number 672349-001.

Please keep me informed of how things went. If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! :generic:

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks,

When I search on this number it shows up as the clock battery.  I am looking for the main battery.

What is the m6-**** number for this model?  I purchased at Best Buy.  They hide your nane.  I assume to avoid people looking at BB and then buying on amazon.  I come up with m6-1045dx.  Does that seem correct?

Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Disregard, can  not delete.

Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Found m6-1045dx designation in battery compartment.  Finding batteries under this designation easy.  Case closed.

View solution in original post

linda-7
Level 2
22 21 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
hi,dear ,i think you need make sure which kind you need . there has two kinds: 9-cell, 100-Wh, 3.00-Ah, Li-ion battery 6-cell, 62-Wh, 2.80-Ah, Li-ion battery if you need 9-cell , the HP sps :672412-001 . and if you need 6-cell ,you need buy this HP sps :671731-001.then you can try to buy it . if you still want to buy it ,you can ask this store :http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160106235820&SearchText=15-p000+keybo... this store sell all kinds of laptop parts . hope that can slove your problem.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation