Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rapolas Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When will you have the Spectre x360 Kaby Lake in stock?

On the US HP store, the Spectre x360 with the 7th Gen Intel chipset is already available for purchase.

I tried calling your sales rep who said he does not know when the new laptops will arrive.

Does anyone have any info on when the laptops will be available for purchase?

I saw you can already buy the Envy and Pavilion laptops with Kaby Lake, but not the Spectre x360.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 560 1239
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

Please go to the below link:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/Laptops/hp-spectre-x360-convertible-laptop-13t-touch-w9b13av-1

http://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&urlLangId=&langId=-1&storeId=10151&catEntryI...

On the above link Look towards your righthand side, Below the PICTURE you have an option to chat and get more information

marked yellow

360.JPG

NOTE: NO EXACT ETA AS OF TODAY.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Rapolas Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I chatted with them and they told me they don't know when they'll have them in the UK.
I have also called the number on the UK website, and they told me they don't know either.

How can this be? This is a flagship product, how can they not have this info? Ridiculous.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation