cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
aquariustye5
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Where can I order a motherboard?

HP Recommended
5CD3479Y8P
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS
I have tried the troubleshooting method and it's a motherboard issue. Where do find the replacement parts to purchase? Who do I talk to because I cannot find a number anywhere? I don't need tech support because my warranty is expired anyway and I need to get my computer running again because I run by business with this please help!!
1 REPLY 1
Huffer
Level 18
Level 18
45,580 44,629 7,331 13,077
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That Product Number brings up no results. Need exact model or Product number for the Computer then we can find service manual with parts list. Where are you located (country)?

Finding model, product number to post:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation