Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CMK5 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where can I purchase a replacement Receiver for my HP Elite Wireless Keyboard Product #FQ480AA?

HP Elite Wireless Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

x

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 1164 2318
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where can I purchase a replacement Receiver for my HP Elite Wireless Keyboard Product #FQ480AA?

Hi @CMK5,

Thank you for posting your question in the HP community, a great place to get support. I read your post about  getting a receiver for your wifi keyboard. I will be glad to assist you.

You may  need to get the complete wireless keyboard kit (which will include the keyboard and receiver)  by visiting this link : https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/CountryChoice.aspx?mscssid=&ccode=ZZ&lcode=ZZ

Hope this answers your question and you get a wireless keyboard kit without hassles.Please keep me informed.To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up"  button to appreciate my efforts. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution”.

Thanks and have a terrific week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation