cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Grigoruxx
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Where to contact to remove BIOS passwords

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 2570p

Hello. Firts sorry for my english  (im from poland) second : greetings every one.

So i want to buy few laptops from a company, but all of them have BIOS password. All are from returnings and all have some parts missing or something. I want repair them and sell it. Where i can contact to remove the passwords ? I have 5 elitebooks for start. I know i need to take a picture of UUID but i dont know what site i need to login (or e-mail?) to make request for software. Cheers.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
iomare
Level 15
Level 15
11,168 11,108 2,199 4,480
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Here is the list of how to get in contact with HP worldwide:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/w1/en/contact_us.html

Hope it helps,

David

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation