cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Klausager Student
Student
0 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Which power adaptor for a Pavilion laptop?

Pavilion 15-e020eo
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Need a new AC  adaptor for my Pavilion 15-e020eo.  Have found one, but it comes in two different models: one with a 4,5mm x 3,0 mm plug and another with a 4,0 mm x 1,5mm plug.  So which one is the right one?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
228 228 19 38
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Which power adaptor for a Pavilion laptop?

Hello @Klausager,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I read your post on the HP Support Forums inquiring to the correct replacement power adapter for your Pavilion 15-e020eo notebook and wanted to reach out to you.

Based on the service manual for your system (page 30), your notebook requires both a power cord and power adapter which is why you are seeing the two available parts. The power adapter is the black box which connects directly to the notebook and the power cord connects that to the wall outlet.

The part you require will vary depending on where you are located.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution. 

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation