cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
xBOYLEx Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Which replacement cooling fan do I need for my Pavilion DV6T-6C00?

Pavilion DV6T-6C00
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Which replacement cooling fan do I need for my Pavilion DV6T-6C00? I can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere, & I'd rather not spend $100+ to have it done for me, if I can help it. Please & thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Provost
Provost
26,041 24,633 3,550 7,921
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@xBOYLEx

AMD  or  Intel  processor???

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
xBOYLEx Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Intel i5-2450M: Thank you for responding!

0 Kudos
Provost
Provost
26,041 24,633 3,550 7,921
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@xBOYLEx

For the Intel there are 3 possibilities???

For use only with computer models equipped with an Intel processor and a graphics

subsystem with 2048-MB discrete memory  665309-001

For use only with computer models equipped with an Intel processor and a graphics

subsystem with 1024-MB discrete memory 665308-001

subsystem with UMA memory 665307-001

It depends on what graphics you have???

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
xBOYLEx Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All I know offhand is that it has some kind of "switchable graphics." Do you know how i can determine which one of those I have? Under Device Manager>Display Adapters, it lists two things: AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series & Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000, if that helps. Otherwise, where do I find that information? Please & thank you again.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation