cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Pavilion2700 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why my laptop cant see SSD drive

HP Pavilion2715ca
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am trying to upgrade my old laptop with a new SSD drive 240GB but SSD continue not be found by the system.

I tried to change the setting in the BIOS from AHCI , but I can't find the option.

1. Is it supposed to recognaized my new SSD automatically ?

2. Is there any thing I have to do IN the BIOS to make it work, and what is it?

3. Does this laptop supports in the first time os SSD 's?

Thank you For the help 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2193
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why my laptop cant see SSD drive

Hi @Pavilion2700,

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your HP Notebook and a new SSD Drive.

I would be happy to assist if needed as there are many models of HP Notebooks, I would need the Model number.

Please let me know.

To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation