cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SumitB Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WiFI driver software not installing - HP15 d002tx

I have recently purchased HP15-d002tx. I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on the laptop.

Downloaded the WiFi and the bluetooth drivers from the driver and supprot page. Re downloaded the package from http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&softwareitem=ob-128686-1.

But the installer is not working. It starts and then just shuts down without installing any software.

Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
76,843 76,256 9,347 20,207
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Are you sure it uses "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9000 Series Wireless LAN" ? Have you tried other(s):

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=6622...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
SumitB Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I tried using Realtek drivers also. The program just shuts down after clicking "Next". 

All my other drivers have installed without any problem. I do get a Windos Compatibility screen after the program shuts down. Tried installing in the Compatibility mode also, but the same results. 

Even my bluetooth drivers are also not getting installed. 

Have tried using WiFi in Linux (Ubuntu). It is working perfectly fine in that. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation