cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

WiFi driver unable to find

HP Notebook 15-R250 TU
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi Experts,

I recently bought HP Notebook 15-R250 TU laptop, installed Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate version.

I tried alot but unable to locate WiFi driver to my device. I have gone through forums and found it is possible to find the right driver based on Hardware ID 

Here is HardwareID :  PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_2231103C&REV_00

Could you please send me the link for the right WiFi driver

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
114,563 104,741 16,531 25,368
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

0 Kudos
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Dear Expert,

Many thanks for your immediate reply.

After posting my query, I tried another way that in device manager -> other category -> Network something..

Just double clicked on that then it opened window, there it showed no devices found. i just clicked on update driver thats it.. after few minutes it showed Wireless Lan driver installed and then working successfully.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
114,563 104,741 16,531 25,368
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation