Note on archived topics.
06-27-2017 01:12 AM
Apalling to see that HP representatives are giving such generic reply. I received this new laptop (HP Pavilion x360 Convertible) and the camera resolution sucks. Very poor image quality. Grainy even under daylight. The camera is supposed to be HD webcam! Even my phone camera takes better pictures. Very disappointed. Why is there no driver for the camera?
07-20-2018 08:53 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!