cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wifi Capabilities Won't Turn on

HP Recommended

I have a Mobile Workstation EliteBook 8530w. I have had issues with the launch button not working for turning on Wifi Connection. I tried the BIOS method and enabled all the Wifi Internet stuff I thought needed to be enabled. Restarted the computer and It still won't turn on. I can not download any software to fix the problem either seeing as I have no Internet on this certain computer! HELP!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
10,015 6,596 119 422
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AsherLove 

‎Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation