Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Haresh_Savlani Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi connection drops and very very very low in range ....

HP Notebook 15 g-207ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

the wifi range in my laptop is very very less.. it does not connect to the wifi network even when router is at a distaance of 2 feet... but when they are side by side it gets connected showing low signal strenght... i tried updating bios.. updating drivers.. formatting.. also but the problem still remains... currently i am using winsows 10 pro...

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
5851 346 624
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi connection drops and very very very low in range ....

Hello @Haresh_Savlani,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! The forums are a great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I came across your post about the WiFi issue, and wanted to help!  I understand that you are getting a very low signal with the WiFi.

First, try reviewing the following document, and let me know how it goes:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation