cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shruthi065 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi not getting Detected

Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hi There,

I am using HP 250 G3 Notebook from past 3 yrs. My lap was detecting the wifi signals these days. But all of a suuden my laptop has stopped detecting wifi signals( All wifi Signals).  Please help me on this. Also let me know how to on the wireless switch.

Thanks in advance,

Shruthi 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Intern Intern
Intern
22 22 1 1
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please click on the link below to troubleshoot the wireless connection issue in your computer.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=4145198&calledBy=Search_Result&docId=emr...

Regards,

Andy15

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
125 125 9 27
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The F12 Key on the keyboard shows the wireless light on this model.

Check for the Wireless Light, Try turning ON the Wireless by pressing theF12 and check.

Click on " Kudos Star " icon on left hand side if resolved.
I am a HP employee, but the comments in this forum is of my own and does not represent HP.

****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****.

0 Kudos
Tutor LBH73 Tutor
Tutor
20 19 1 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Are you able to check for the correct wireless driver of your laptop and reflash the wireless driver. Let me know if it helps.

You may want to use the below link to search for your laptop wireless driver.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/drivers.html

Best Regards

BH

Please give Kudos by clicking on the "thumb up" icon. Please click "accept as solution" if it solved your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
75 73 5 18
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Shruthi,

If your not able to see the wifi networks coulds be issue with the drivers/hardware.

Try to uninstall wifi drivers from Device Manager and reboot the computer and check.

still if your not able to see any wifi network under wifi ,then there could be an issue with the wifi card.

you need to replace it.

Regards;
Ray
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation