Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
23 18 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi troubleshooter 'Default Gateway not available' and video stuttering?

Pavilion Sleekbook 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

Lately I've been getting the error "default gateway not available" and each time I have to run the troubleshooter to fix it. This can happen within 5 minutes or it may take an hour. But, that's not the only thing I notice. When this problem happens, every video and/or game that I watch/play begins to stutter every ten seconds or so, and doesn't stop until I quit out of the game/video or troubleshoot the wifi. Which has become a big hassle because I have to save every five minutes and restart before returning. I've tried updating my wireless driver but nothing has worked so far. 

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
husseinalg Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

not connaction with my printer warless

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
23 18 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Still have found no answer... Just constantly disabling and enabling my wifi now. Is there really no way to fix this? I thought the Windows 10 update might have fixed it but... to no avail. Any help?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation