Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rahul89 Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 Activation Error code: 0xC004F034

15-d008tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I had upgraded my OEM version of Windows 8.1 (64bit Single language) to Windows 10 but now when I am trying to activate it, it shows the following Error code: 0xC004F034, windows can't activate try again later.  Is there any solution for this error code.

3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
13290 1250 2957
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There are literally MILLIONS of folks trying to activate Win10 right now -- mainly because MS is pushing this out for free!

This code means that the activation servers are overloaded and unable to process your activation request before timing out.

LOTS of folks have been reporting this problem on the Win10 forums and the advice there is to simply keep trying.  If you did the upgrade over an existing activated Win7/8/8.1 machine, it will eventually activate -- once the server load goes down.  Some folks have also reported receiving a recent Windows update and upon reboot, their PC was activated.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
rahul89 Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

After more than 20 days of installation, I am still not able to activate windows 10. Does anyone have a solution for this error code?

0 Kudos
EvertonEudes Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. Windows Store and Windows Update are not working. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation