cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
21 14 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Windows 10 free update incompatibility - Cisco Vpn Adapter 64 bit

HP 15 N234Sl
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hy,

i have a notebook with windows 8.1 - Intel Core i7 4500U, 8gb Ram, Nvidia Geforce 740.

I have reserved the windows 10, and after the 29 and untill now it says: please wait when the update will be ready for your PC.

but i've discovered today that is not ready because there is an error: 

Immagine.jpg 

i've immediately delete all the vpn client ect. but the error persist. Anyone know what to do?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 4
128 128 8 37
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

If you are having troubles upgrading using the icon (like many people). You can manually download windows (original not pirated) from microsofts website. 

Link to Windows 10 Download tool : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

If this helps you, mark it as a solution. 🙂

Highlighted
Level 2
21 14 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

thank for the reply. I will try and if something will get wrong, i will post another topic;)

but of course i would prefer to update the windows with the icon (to be in the 100 right way):smileywink:

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4
128 128 8 37
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Actually both ways are 100% right. The process of upgrading by both methods (icon and media tool are same.They both check if our system is compaitable,we have enough space,validates the updates etc.But media creation tool method is long because it downloads first than install.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation