Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
scottishmovies Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 update - problems with Client Security

Probook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

After thinking about for a logn time, I've decided to upgrade my ProBook. Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 before the deadline and have been at this for DAYS!  It keep failing and saying that I need to remove Client Security. I don;t have a problem with that but HP won't let me remove it.  I have to remove Devce Access Manage, File Sanitiser, Theft Recovery and Drive Encryption.

The problem is that Drive Encryption has to be disabled in Client Security but I can't get into CS - getting an error when I try to log in (depsite it being the correct password!!)

So, what do I need to do in order to upgrade to Win 10??  I'm just about ready to format this thing or put it on the fire :)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation