cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
exp
4 4 0 0
Message 11 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I've installed windows 7 ultimate x64,downloaded all drivers from here:

"http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?cc=us&lang=en&sp4ts.oid=6431933&ac.ad...

Cannot install drivers for chipset, usb hub, video driver etc. Installer brakes with message:

this system does'nt meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

When installing windows 8.2 all's good. All drivers match. But this is not a solution - i need to use Windows 7 x64. I have got 3  HP 250 G2 purtchased and need to resolve this problem quick. Please help.

0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,959 42,198 4,643 12,408
Message 12 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Most of the Windows 7 x64 drivers from the HP 240 G2 should work. It has been identified as being the same platform.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?lang=en&cc=us&sp4ts.oid=6431919

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
exp
4 4 0 0
Message 13 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MOST of the drivers should work? Not ALL? If it's true - please let me know what drivers do not.

I am telling you that all of these:

sp64706 (intel usb 3.0 host controller driver for win 7 x64)

sp64709 (intel HD Graphics driver for win 7 x64)

sp64343  (Intel chipset Installation utility for win 7 x64)

drivers cannot be installed, they are extracting to a folder SWSSetup on a system disc and installer brakes with the message that sysdem does'nt meet the requirements.

Please tell me why could it be so? ( PS: i have no doubt that my installed system is Win 7 x64, and i am completly shure that i am trying to install drivers on a clean OS. I have also tried to install them when system caught up all updates from WSUS - same problem)

0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
Message 14 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Let me ask my HP internal contacts why the drivers for Windows 7 that they provided are not working.

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
nestorkg
1 1 0 0
Message 15 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am having the same problem, bought HP 250 G2 and Windows 7 32bit.

However, although win7 32bit shows as supported operating system only few drivers exist on

hp site for 32bit systems.

I menaged to solve graphisc, audio and ethernet, but can't find drivers for chipset and usb.

None of the usb ports are working at all.

I have found intel's drivers for hm76, but they won't install showing message for lack of minimum requirements.

Can you help, please?

0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
Message 16 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nestorkg wrote:

Hello,

I am having the same problem, bought HP 250 G2 and Windows 7 32bit.

However, although win7 32bit shows as supported operating system only few drivers exist on

hp site for 32bit systems.

I menaged to solve graphisc, audio and ethernet, but can't find drivers for chipset and usb.

None of the usb ports are working at all.

I have found intel's drivers for hm76, but they won't install showing message for lack of minimum requirements.

Can you help, please?

@nestorkg 
@exp 

Intel came out with a driver that should work.

For the usb 3.0 eXtensible host controller 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3467&DwnldID=23734&keyword=USB+3.0&la...

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
exp
4 4 0 0
Message 17 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Usb driver installed good.

I've tried to download and install  Intel® HD Graphics Driver  for Bay Trail platform, but they have them to download only for windows 8 ! Where can i download suitable driver for windows 7 x64?

Also i need driver for motherboard for Windows 7 x64. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Morpheus11
1 1 0 0
Message 18 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I've installed windows 7 ultimate x64 (clear installation),downloaded all drivers.

Cannot install drivers for chipset, usb hub, video driver, wifi etc. Installer brakes with message:

this system does'nt meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

0 Kudos
GuillermoSpain
1 1 0 0
Message 19 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, english is not my native language, excuse me.

Same problem here in Spain, de drivers doesnt work, chipset, usb , vga... I'll have to turn back de money to my client. Told him that i could install w7 in the computer because i saw the drivers on the page, but i can't. Please simply remove the drivers from the web or upload the right ones,  is confusing.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Comsol-IT
1 1 0 2
Message 20 of 30
Flag Post
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation