cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
exp Honor Student
Honor Student
4 4 0 0
Message 11 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 7 X64 drivers for HP 250 G2

I have the same problem. I've installed windows 7 ultimate x64,downloaded all drivers from here:

"http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?cc=us&lang=en&sp4ts.oid=6431933&ac.ad...

Cannot install drivers for chipset, usb hub, video driver etc. Installer brakes with message:

this system does'nt meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

When installing windows 8.2 all's good. All drivers match. But this is not a solution - i need to use Windows 7 x64. I have got 3  HP 250 G2 purtchased and need to resolve this problem quick. Please help.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
45,054 40,720 4,409 11,462
Message 12 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Most of the Windows 7 x64 drivers from the HP 240 G2 should work. It has been identified as being the same platform.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?lang=en&cc=us&sp4ts.oid=6431919

Post any other questions you have in your thread.
Please accept as solution if this is the info you needed.

Take a moment of your time, as we volunteers have given you some of ours in trying to help you resolve your issue, to return to your thread to let us know if we helped you or not.
0 Kudos
exp Honor Student
Honor Student
4 4 0 0
Message 13 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MOST of the drivers should work? Not ALL? If it's true - please let me know what drivers do not.

I am telling you that all of these:

sp64706 (intel usb 3.0 host controller driver for win 7 x64)

sp64709 (intel HD Graphics driver for win 7 x64)

sp64343  (Intel chipset Installation utility for win 7 x64)

drivers cannot be installed, they are extracting to a folder SWSSetup on a system disc and installer brakes with the message that sysdem does'nt meet the requirements.

Please tell me why could it be so? ( PS: i have no doubt that my installed system is Win 7 x64, and i am completly shure that i am trying to install drivers on a clean OS. I have also tried to install them when system caught up all updates from WSUS - same problem)

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
Message 14 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Let me ask my HP internal contacts why the drivers for Windows 7 that they provided are not working.

Take a moment of your time, as we volunteers have given you some of ours in trying to help you resolve your issue, to return to your thread to let us know if we helped you or not.
0 Kudos
nestorkg Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 15 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am having the same problem, bought HP 250 G2 and Windows 7 32bit.

However, although win7 32bit shows as supported operating system only few drivers exist on

hp site for 32bit systems.

I menaged to solve graphisc, audio and ethernet, but can't find drivers for chipset and usb.

None of the usb ports are working at all.

I have found intel's drivers for hm76, but they won't install showing message for lack of minimum requirements.

Can you help, please?

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
Message 16 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nestorkg wrote:

Hello,

I am having the same problem, bought HP 250 G2 and Windows 7 32bit.

However, although win7 32bit shows as supported operating system only few drivers exist on

hp site for 32bit systems.

I menaged to solve graphisc, audio and ethernet, but can't find drivers for chipset and usb.

None of the usb ports are working at all.

I have found intel's drivers for hm76, but they won't install showing message for lack of minimum requirements.

Can you help, please?

@nestorkg 
@exp 

Intel came out with a driver that should work.

For the usb 3.0 eXtensible host controller 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3467&DwnldID=23734&keyword=USB+3.0&la...

0 Kudos
exp Honor Student
Honor Student
4 4 0 0
Message 17 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Usb driver installed good.

I've tried to download and install  Intel® HD Graphics Driver  for Bay Trail platform, but they have them to download only for windows 8 ! Where can i download suitable driver for windows 7 x64?

Also i need driver for motherboard for Windows 7 x64. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Morpheus11 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 18 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I've installed windows 7 ultimate x64 (clear installation),downloaded all drivers.

Cannot install drivers for chipset, usb hub, video driver, wifi etc. Installer brakes with message:

this system does'nt meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

0 Kudos
GuillermoSpain Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 19 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, english is not my native language, excuse me.

Same problem here in Spain, de drivers doesnt work, chipset, usb , vga... I'll have to turn back de money to my client. Told him that i could install w7 in the computer because i saw the drivers on the page, but i can't. Please simply remove the drivers from the web or upload the right ones,  is confusing.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Comsol-IT Top Student
Top Student
1 1 0 2
Message 20 of 30
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation