Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 7 & HP Advisor at Startup

HP Recommended

Installed windows 7 and updated my drivers, but now HP Advisor loads at startup and there seems no feature in the HP Advisor to change this.  I hate having things load that I don't like.  Is there any way to disable this?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I suppose you could just uninstall it if it bothers you alot ... but if your talking about just disabling the dock so it doesn't load up on every boot up all you have to do is open the HP adviser and down in the very left bottom is the settings tab. Open it up and uncheck "launch adviser pc dock at every boot" 

I really haven't had much of a problem with it.. it seems to just check for updates once a week or something.  I did have a problem with all the unecessary advertises that came installed on the computer..  But I guess that's just something they do to make more money. 

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation