09-11-2013 06:43 PM
I am the only one that uses my HP Pavillion Windows 7 64-bit laptop. How do I set it so that it doesn't require a password? Or, at the very least, doesn't ask me to enter one everytime I try to wake the computer or restart it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-11-2013 07:28 PM
You can completely remove the password if desired. Go into Control Panel. In the upper right corner use the dropdown beside "View by" and change it to 'Small icons'. Now you should have easier access to all items, including User Accounts. Click to open User Accounts.You have the option there to 'Remove password' for your account.
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***
04-28-2014 07:53 PM
Well, you need to reset Windows 7 64-bit password to blank on your HP Pavilion laptop. Here I share you one of the easiest and quickest way to remove your Windows 7 password on HP Pavilion laptop.
You need 3 things:
- The tool Daossoft Windows Password Rescuer which can be searched and download at Google.
- Another PC you can access as administrator.
- A USB/CD/DVD flash drive.
Only 4 steps:
Step 1: Download and install Daossoft Windows Password Rescuer into that accessible computer.
Step 2: Launch the tool and follow its instruction to burn it to the flash drive.
Step 3: Boot your password protected HP Pavilion laptop from the flash drive.
Step 4: Select your Windows system and your user account whose password you want to reset to blank. Click "Reset Password" button to instantly reset its password to blank. That is, remove its password.
After that, directly click "Reboot" button and eject the flash drive. Then you can login your Windows 7 without password. It will not ask you to enter password each time you wake or restart your HP Pavilion laptop.
09-05-2014 02:25 AM
Here you can follow the steps below to disable the login password after sleep:
- Step 1. Head into Power Options in Control Panel, then click the "Require a password on wakeup" on the left-hand side.
- Step 2. Then click the "Change settings that are currently unavailable" link…
- Step 3. Then you can click the "Don’t require a password" radio button, and make sure to Save your changes.
More information please turn to http://tinyurl.com/lc793e8