cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Poudyel
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Windows Issue

HP Recommended
B5T09UA#AUA
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I want to go back to my previous factory setting with default operating system. Windows 7 64bit. Home Premium.

3 REPLIES 3
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 32,365 3,357 11,501
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have no clue how you lost the factory OS- or even what OS you are running now. I will make a wild guess that you upgraded to Windows 10? 

I also do not know how or when you changed the OS- but this may apply :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/1235b5b0-bf94-4b77-9cbd-1c1a8337070c/go-back-to-w...

I must also assume that you did not make your Recovery Media before changing OS which would be used to boot and reinstall OS.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Poudyel
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the seller he asked me to write Os  in Dvd.. i did it.. after many years the dvd didn't worked it shows error while reading...i formatted to windows 10 as i have work..no one helped from HP as the communicators from HP Said sorry we dont have for your MODEL...so they called me and apologize i said its ok may be HP dont keep their old OS. or i blamed myself because i was asking for something new from the old Fossils.

CherylG
Level 17
44,714 32,365 3,357 11,501
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you read the 25 digit Windows license key from the label attached to bottom of laptop?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation