Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
yeni_yazilimci Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows10

ac015nt
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Merhaba ben dizüstü bilgisayarımı yeni aldım.İçerisinde windows 8.1 yüklü.Ben bilgisayarımı windows10 nasıl yapabilirim ve yükselttikten sonra etkinleştirmeyi nasıl yapacağım? çünkü ürün anahtarım mevcut değil.Lütfen yardım edin teşekkür ederim.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
12987 12923 1689 4364
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows10

Hi,

Your laptop came with Windows 8.1 64bit from factory.

Microsoft provided free upgrade to Windows 10 till July 29, 2016.

If you need to upgrade and successfully activate Windows 10 now , you have to pay Microsoft.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/what-happens-free-windows-10-upgrades-after-july-29-2016/

HP support your notebook for Windows 10, drivers here: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/7771404/model/8543164

Regards

Visruth
I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for, nor represent HP

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos
yeni_yazilimci Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows10

Cevabınız için teşekkür ederim ancak benim anlamadığım olay ben Windows 10 u satın almadan yukleyemiyormuyum ve son olarak bilgisayarimda bulunan Windows 8.1 in ürün anahtarını nasıl öğrenebilirim ?
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
12987 12923 1689 4364
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows10

Please translate in English.

This is English speaking community.

I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for, nor represent HP

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation