Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
9 5 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless card part number

HP 250 G4 T6P47EA

I would like to add a Intel wireless ac 7260 card to my notebook but I am not sure if its in the bios whitelist, can you tell me if it is compatable?

Alternativly the service manual here http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04653884 lists a Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 802.11 ac 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.0 Combo Adapter but no HP part number.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@miller75,

Thanks for the response.

I request you to use the link below to order the part you need for your PC.

http://hp.care/2bAvpq6

Hope this helps. Please share for more assistance.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
9 5 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks you for link, unfortunately there are no wireless cards listed for the T6P47EA on that link

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,692 7,685 425 593
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@miller75, thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the wireless card is not listed in the link provided in the previous interaction.

I order to check the part number, please send us the serial number of the unit in a private message.

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
9 5 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have puchased one and it works

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey@miller75,

Thanks for the response.

Glad to hear that the issue got resolved. You can reach HP Support Forums any time for any issues related to your HP Product

Happy posting a great day ahead.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation