cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
may4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless connectivity issue of intel centrino n-2230 on windows 10

HP ENVY 6-1208tx Ultrabook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

i have upgraded my laptop to windows 10 recently. after upgradation, my intel wireless centrino n2230 card has started connectivity problems. it turns off and donot detects any wifi network where as network is available and can be detected by other devices. i disable and re-enable network device in device manager then it starts working. this connectivity issues happen oftenly. i have upgraded driver through widows 10 as well but issue is not fixed.

i have googled this problem and seen that no one has found a permanent and reasonable solution to it so i have decided to replace this wireless adapter with some one that has compatibility with my notebook and operating system as well.

please suggest me few device models (both single and dual band) that as compatible with my book and windows 10. since i want to upgrade the card so i would prefer some device with dual band and 2 stream.

Thanks..

may

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation