Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 4
71 60 4 3
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Wireless not found hp pavilion 14 v042tx

HP Pavilion 14 v042tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Yesterday installed Windows 8.1 on UEFI mode from my previously installed Windows 10 on BIOS/Legacy mode, after that my Broadcom Wireless Device isn't working, it always showing no connection found even this device is found and working properly by Device Manager. I also tried to install the driver but nothing happen, i still face that problem. Can you help me please?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
22,586 22,529 2,061 4,923
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I'm presuming your pavilion did not come with Win10 and you're trying to restore it to its original OS -- Win8.1, right?

So, HOW are you doing the restore?  Did you use the (unreliable) Win10 GoBack function?

If that is the case, and you did not make recovery media back when it was running Win8.1, you need to consider restoring it using HP Recovery Media.  That is a set of DVDs that will erase the drive, reinstalling the original OS, drivers, and HP utilities.

Details are at the link: HP PCs - Obtaining HP Recovery Discs or an HP USB Recovery Drive | HP® Customer Support

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4
71 60 4 3
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Dear WAWood,
Thanks for your reply, now my wifi is working properly, the problem is corrupted driver because after reinstall the driver with the latest driver at hp support website.
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation