Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hp notebook 15-af108AU

After trying to set up an account i am stopped at this screen, also selecting any combination of options whether applying or not applying for the emails i try to continue and nothing happens, have tried waiting for 30mins+ also have consulted my university who provided me with this laptop, is there a way to fix this or fully reset the laptop??0.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Obis,

Welcome to the HP forum community.  It is a wonderful place to find information and tips. Here is a link to  First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More as a guide should you have any queries.

I am unsure of what account you are trying to setup.  Please provide details.  As your image contains personal information it cannot be approved for public viewing.  Please repost the image, omitting any personal information.

What is your model of HP notebook?How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? 

What operating system are you running?

What account are you trying to setup?

I will wait for your reply.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

So this is the screen that i'm stuck on at the moment and no matter what I do or click it won't let me go past this screen. 

IMG_6351 copy.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi @ghleechloe,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

This is a wonderful location to converse with  the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that you are stuck on the screen that is displayed in the post.To assist you I will need more information.

What is your specific model of HP notebook?  How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?

Have you checked for viruses and malware? Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the Windows troubleshooter? Have you run the HP Support Assistant?

I will wait for your reply.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

What did you do to fix the problem?  I am sitting here looking at the same screen and nothing I do works!  It happened before and I reset my computer, went through the whole process again and here I sit...STUCK!  New computer, so can't even get into it to do anything cuz I can't get past THIS!!  Hope you can help me!  :indifferent:

Jeannette

HP Recommended

Did you guys find a solution? This same problem is happening to my brother's laptop. I don't know how to help him.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.