cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

X2 11-G011NR D1A79UA system freezes ,,Crashes, Blue screen

HP Recommended
I need help I have sent back my envy twice. I called tech support 5 calls later I was told the operating system crashed. I could go on and but basically all the problems posted are what I have.
I received it back would not turn on went to blue screen froze for days finally went to error driver will restart never did.
They are sending back again will not inform me on what they corrected.
I purchased in April long w/care pack how can I get them to replace or credit towards up grade?
This is my first post sorry so long
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 9
3,429 3,390 129 677
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Kimmy22, 

I have raised this post to the appropriate team for review. Someone should contact you via private message in these forums. It may take up to two days for someone to contact you. Private messages can be checked by signing in and clicking on the envelope icon at the top of the page.

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Received computer last night Spent 5 hours trying to get my info password Microsoft hp to work
I expected this. , I hit the power button I get a error flashing on screen 60 seconds still havering some of same problems
Ii lost faith in HP products
Consumers should not have to spend 25+ hours on a new computer especially when you pay $850 on a new commuter.
I mainly browse Internet, photos etc glad I am not using it for work
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
3,429 3,390 129 677
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kimmy22,

Have you received any communication regarding me raising your post? 

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Not yet.
I just now tried to use computer. Guess what it was on and it does not respond. It does not let me put password in. ABSOLUTELY FROZEN.
I was not going to say how I really felt until now. I am ready to throw this against a wall.
For $100 more I should of purchased the Mac.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
3,429 3,390 129 677
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kimmy22,

Looks like they reached out to you via private message on the 10th. Have a look at the envelope up in the right corner to see if you have a pending message.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I hope someone contacts me. They do have customer service correct
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I already had sent Jeff the info requested at the email he gave. He said. It would be a couple days someone would call me.
I will be more than happy to send everything again
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation