Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ChristopherC92 Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

XP drivers for the HP Pavilion DV6000?

I don't like my current operating system, which is vista, and I was wondering if I can downgrade to XP, but the one thing I need to know before I do so is, is there any XP drivers for my laptop?

2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71036 8551 18377
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please read this:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Systems-and/General-XP-Downgrade-Guide-for-HP-Laptop...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
12027811 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ChristopherC92 wrote:

I don't like my current operating system, which is vista, and I was wondering if I can downgrade to XP, but the one thing I need to know before I do so is, is there any XP drivers for my laptop?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation